Monday, December 26, 2011

Looking Forward to 2012

I'm making three lists:
  • Things to Do Now

  • Things to Do Later

  • Done
I struggle with being inthe moment because I'm thinking about all the things I need to get done. I'm also thinking about money and the bill which takes away from the fun of whatever I'm doing. I need to somehow be more present and stop worrying about the other stuff that can wait. I hope these lists will help me realize what is important and needs my attention versus things that can wait. And ultimately everything will end up in the Done list.

Goals:
I want 2012 to be a year of growth for my art. I would like to teach a class. I would like to be a part of another group show. I would like to explore illustration and reach out to publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment