Thursday, December 22, 2011

Customer Thank You and Delivery

I struggle with this everytime I'm making a delivery. What should I include as a small thank you? I usually include business cards and post card, but it seems like digital is the way to go so...

I've started emailing the customer a jpeg of their portrait so they can use it for cards, iron-ons, screensaver, desktop background on their computer and whatever they like. I hope they'll post to it their social media site and do a little free advertising me. I like this idea, but I could also possibly make more money if I send them a sample of their portrait looking awesome on a note card and then in turn selling them a package of 10.

Hmmm, something to think about in the new year. I hope to have lots of orders...

No comments:

Post a Comment