Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend Oh Weekend

Today my practical side and my creative side are at war. So much so, that I am now rendered immobile and totally exhausted by the thoughts of things I need to do and want to do. I have hope though.

My goals for the day include sketching for a commission I have taken on. I'm really excited about this project too. It's for a baby's room, but it's going to be sophisticated and bold.

My other goal is to write an email to my apartment complex and try to score some free advertising with their newsletter. They do a Pet of the Month contest and so I thought I could offer my pet portrait services to the next winner.

So, weekend, you are here, now let's enjoy our time together. How do you divide the practical and necessary with what your soul and heart want. I need a better system.

No comments:

Post a Comment